Basic Conversions

Home / Shop

Basic Conversions

$199.00$149.00/mo
Basic Conversions
Basic Conversions
Basic Conversions
Basic Conversions
Basic Conversions
Basic Conversions
Basic Conversions
Basic Conversions

Home / Shop

Basic Conversions

$199.00$149.00/mo
Model Number: LSC-Basic
Our proven software quickly ranks your business on Google for the most used keywords and search terms in your local market. The system collects 4 & 5-Star reviews on autopilot from all of your customers and even collects reviews from your past customers. Our system is designed to instantly post positive reviews and divert poor reviews from showing, giving you an opportunity to turn bad reviews into 5 stars. Our SEO engine gets your business ranked for top keywords so you show on 1st page Google searches. Integrates with dozens of review platforms. Internalize anything less than 4 stars. 
Maximum quantity exceeded
Minimum purchase amount of 0 is required
Maximum purchase amount of 0 is allowed
*A one-time sign-up fee of $149.00 will be added to your first payment total.
Manufacturer: LSC
Facebook
Twitter
Email
Pinterest
Google+
LinkedIn
MySpace
Digg
Delicious
  • Description

Our proven software quickly ranks your business on Google for the most used keywords and search terms in your local market. The system collects 4 & 5-Star reviews on autopilot from all of your customers and even collects reviews from your past customers. Our system is designed to instantly post positive reviews and divert poor reviews from showing, giving you an opportunity to turn bad reviews into 5 stars. Our SEO engine gets your business ranked for top keywords so you show on 1st page Google searches. Integrates with dozens of review platforms. Internalize anything less than 4 stars. 

  • 1 Custom Branded Location
  • Unlimited Email Invites
  • Unlimited Past & Current Customers
  • Custom Text Link Invites
  • Website Embed Widget
  • Link Up To 5 Review Sites
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Custom Reporting Dashboard
  • Instantly Post 4 & 5 Star Reviews
  • Internalize Negative Reviews
  • Automated Email Invites
  • Automated Text Invites
  • Auto Respond To Reviews
  • Automated Email Follow Up System

Your Google Business Page & Reputation Accounts For 40% of What Gets Your Ranked For Local Searches. The Other 60% of The Algorithm Is Based Off Your Websites Rankings & The SEO Quality of Your Website. Our Elite Conversions Builds You A Custom Site Optimized To Quickly Rank Your Business For More Keywords. The Elite Conversions Drives 50%+ More Traffic With The Enhanced SEO From Website.